The Brunel University London is inviting students to apply for the PhD Studentships in Life Cycle Assessment of CHP Exhaust Carbon Capture and Utilization in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.
This PhD Scholarship offered at Brunel University London is open to home and EU country national students. To be eligible, the students must have a degree, preferably an MSc in Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Process Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Environmental Sciences.
Worthy opportunity to get financial assistance in the UK.
Brunel University London ranked at the 32nd position among European institutions and 11th among British institutions, is a public research university with a mission to benefit society through excellence in education, research, and knowledge transfer.
Why choose to study at Brunel University London? Brunel University London is a global university dedicated to providing education and research relevant to the needs of industry and society and ensuring that the UK is contributing to the knowledge base so it can compete on the world stage. The university is also one of the very best green spaces in the country, having received the Green Flag Award in 2019 for the third year running and thus, proving to be a safe and sound campus for students.
Application Deadline: 1st July 2022 is the last day to submit this scholarship application.
- University or Organization: Brunel University London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £18,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Home and EU national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have skills, knowledge, and/or experience in Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Process Engineering.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to E-mail the documents below as a single PDF file to email@example.com to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Your up-to-date CV
- Your 300-word personal statement setting out why you are suitable for this position
- Your Undergraduate/Postgraduate Masters degree certificate(s) and transcript(s)
- Two references, one of which can be provided by a member of Brunel University academic staff
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have or are expected to receive the first degree at 2:1 (65%) or above in areas such as Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Process Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Environmental Sciences.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
Brunel University London will provide the winning candidates with a sum of £18,000 as an annual stipend, including the outer London allowance plus payment of their full-time tuition fees for 36 months.