Federation University is pleased to partner with Bureau Veritas to offer the PhD Scholarships in Measuring the value of Independent Assurance for the academic session 2022/2023.
The proposed research project aims to measure the extent to which institutional investors value the independent assurance of ESG disclosures and sustainability reports and seeks to determine whether independent assurance is more or less a contributing factor in their investment decisions.
Wonderful opportunity for international students to get an award amount of $33,000 per annum for the tuition costs of the undertaken programme.
Federation University is Australia’s fourth oldest tertiary education institution. It provides technical and continuing education courses online, and higher Education nursing programme. On a national and international scale, it provides high-quality vocational and higher education programme.
Why study at Federation University? Federation University provides personalized learning in a supportive environment where students can easily communicate with academic staff and other students. The Federation is known to impart the best quality of education in Australia. The university also accepts small groups of students in a single class so that they can receive one-on-one assistance.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by June 30, 2022.
- University or Organization: Federation University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $33,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Sustainable Development Measuring the value of Independent Assurance of ESG Disclosures through the eyes of Investors.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be Australian citizens, permanent residents, and international residents.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a PhD degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this scholarship, students can complete the Application for Admission Form and their HDR Application Form. Applicants should contact AYON CHAKRABORTY (email@example.com) for the project’s information prior to submitting an application.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit transcripts of all tertiary level academic study
- Australian citizens must provide a copy of their birth certificate or passport.
- Permanent Residents must provide a copy of their visa and passport.
- Copy of honours’ or master’s thesis abstract
- Any awards or accolades
- Any other evidence of research performance
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to meet the following requirements:
- Successful completion of an undergraduate degree and subsequent additional honours degree, graded at first-class or second class (upper division) and includes a thesis or dissertation demonstrating the ability to undertake research at a PhD level.
- Successful completion of a Masters’s by Research degree that included a dissertation, demonstrating the ability to undertake research at the PhD level.
- Language Requirement: Students must meet the high academic and English language proficiency (ELP) by achieving at least the minimum score in one of the following formal English language proficiency tests within the last two years.
- IELTS (International Language Testing System) minimum score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0;
- TOEFL (American Test of English as a Foreign Language) minimum score of 580 plus a TWE (Test of Written English) a score of 5.0;
- TOEFL computer-based minimum score of 237 plus a minimum score of 22 in writing;
- TOEFL internet-based minimum score of 92-93 plus a minimum score of 22 in writing; OR
- Under exceptional circumstances, applying for an exemption from being required to provide an IELTS or TOEFL score based on an exemption request with supporting evidence.
Federation University will provide the award amount of $33,000 per annum for applicants in Australia.Up to $32,000 per annum is covered by a Research Training Program Fee-Offset Scholarships (domestic students) or a Federation University Tuition Fee Scholarship (international students).