If you want to develop into a global leader in the field of science and technology, then you must participate in the Japan Material International Scholarships Foundation programme organized by the Tokyo Institute of Technology in Japan for the academic year 2022-2023.
Master’s or doctoral degree aspirants are all eligible to apply for this scholarship programme. Students that possess university recommendations will be considered. The scholarship award is valued at 100,000 YEN per month.
Great choice to study in Japan with a tuition fee offer.
Tokyo Institute of Technology is a national research university, one of the top Public universities in Tokyo, Japan ranked 56th in QS Global World Rankings 2021. The institute contributes to civilization, peace, and prosperity in the world.
Why study at the Tokyo Institute of Technology? Tokyo Institute of Technology aims at developing global human capabilities par excellence through pioneering research and education in science and technology, including industrial and social management. It is working to promote world-class research by encouraging international collaborative projects and building an international research environment.
Application Deadline: The applications must be submitted by 17th June 2022.
- University or Organization: Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master or Doctoral
- Award: 100,000 YEN
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan.
- Eligible Countries: Vietnam.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master, or Doctoral in any desired field offered at the Tokyo Institute of Technology can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students with communicable Japanese proficiency.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications can be made via the university portal. To obtain details on the scholarship application process, students must inquire at email@example.com via mail.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Photocopy of passport
- Photocopy of official transcripts from high school
- Photocopy of Certificate of Graduation or Expected Graduation issued by the Applicant’s High School
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: The students must have the ability to communicate in Japanese. English language proficiency can be proven with the following tests:
- TOEFL iBT (including TOEFL iBT Home Edition *1)
- TOEFL ITP Plus for China Solution (taken in Mainland China *2)
- The revised TOEFL paper-delivered Test
- TOEIC L&R
- IELTS Academic Module
The Tokyo Institute of Technology will select the winning students and will provide them a sum of 100,000 YEN per month for the duration of their study.