Newcastle University is pleased to announce the Iland Postgraduate Research International Studentships for high-potential students for the academic year 2022-2023 in the UK.
The studentship is available for domestic and international candidates who wish to pursue the PhD degree coursework at the university.
Nice chance to get financial assistance in the UK.
Newcastle University has always been dedicated to providing its students with an exceptional educational experience. It is home to more than 26,400 students from more than 130 countries who are enrolled in a wide range of degree programs.
Why study at Newcastle University? Students are given the option to identify their professional goals and pathways at the university. Candidates can achieve their unique professional potential while studying here. Students can pursue a profession in their field of interest.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through July 18, 2022.
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Full tuition fees and an annual living allowance
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD Studentship in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must have applied for an approved course at the university.
- Applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, seekers need to be enrolled in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After raking admission, applicants must submit a completed Application Form via email to Hassphd.email@example.com
- Supporting Documents: You are required to attach a covering letter and current CV, quote references and state how your interests and experience relate to the project and attach degree transcripts and certificates.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted in this program, seekers are recommended to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide a recognized English language test or qualification.
The scholarship programme will provide a funded doctoral studentship which includes payment of tuition fees in full at the Home rate and a living maintenance award at the UKRI’s national rate.