The University of Birmingham is presenting applications for its Indian Subcontinent Scholarships in the UK. This scholarship programme is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
The study programme aims to support and encourage students to pursue a postgraduate degree at the Birmingham Business School. Awards will be based on academic excellence as assessed from your course application.
Worthy offer for overseas students in UK.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university, one of the top public universities in Birmingham. In the QS Global World Rankings 2021, it is ranked 87th. The University of Birmingham wants to be known as one of the world’s top universities. It is committed to conducting world-class research in originality, significance, and rigour.
Why choose to study at the University of Birmingham? The University of Birmingham, a leading global university ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide, is a university that offers programmes that highlight the quality of education required in today’s world, not just on paper but also practically.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application must be fully completed and submitted by 30 July 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Up to 40% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, or Sri Lanka are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for a Postgraduate taught MSc at Birmingham.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be International.
- Applicants must hold an offer from the University of Birmingham to start full-time programmes in September 2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must first apply for admission in any of the desired eligible programmes via the online application portal of the university. There is no special application process for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Academic certificates and transcripts
- Personal statement
- Two academic references
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are considered for this award based on their academic excellence and must hold a first or upper second class honours degree (2. i) or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on English language proficiency tests to provide proof of proficiency. Birmingham accepts IELTS/TOEFL/PTE or alternative qualifications.
The scholars will receive up to 40% of their tuition fee for a master’s degree at the University of Birmingham.