The University of Wolverhampton is landing a helping hand to international students by offering them the Global Opportunities Regional Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship programme will support the full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study of twenty international students who belong to Sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East, and North Africa, East Asia and Pakistan, Europe, and America at the University of Wolverhampton.
Get financial assistance and complete your studies in the UK.
The University of Wolverhampton is a public university ranked 801st in the World University Rankings by Times Higher Education with an overall score of 4.2 stars. It is believed to be a learning community that promotes excellence, innovation, and creativity and is solidly committed to being an agent for social inclusion and social change.
Why should you choose to study at the University of Wolverhampton? The four-star awarded university in the latest QS Stars International Rating System is an internationally recognized university with modern facilities that ensure world-class education. The teaching excellence framework makes the students of Wolverhampton more employable than ever. It has achieved 96% employability of graduates.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 31st July 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Wolverhampton
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: 20
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: International applicants from Sub-Saharan Africa, Middle East and North Africa, East Asia and Pakistan, Europe, and America are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students are eligible to select any undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme at the University of Wolverhampton.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must hold a minimum of ABB at A Level or equivalent.
- Students receiving any of the Regional Scholarships would not be eligible for any other scholarships, bursaries or discounts.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme at the University of Wolverhampton for entry in the academic year 2022/2023
- Scholarships are not transferrable and are only available for entry in the academic year 2022/2023
- These scholarships are available only to students paying international fees
- Applicants must be privately funded (i.e., full fees being paid from their own or their family’s resources)
- Applicants must not be in receipt of any other scholarship or financial award
- Applicants must not have previously been enrolled on the same course, or a course leading to this award (e.g. DipHE or PGDip).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to submit an admission application on the university portal. Students who wish to apply for the scholarship are required to submit a 500-word statement on how they would benefit from this scholarship and submit it via mail to email@example.com with a subject line ‘Global Opportunities Regional Award’ and the student ID number.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- Bank Statements (Parents/Personal)
- Academic References
- Passport Copy
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to hold at least a minimum of ABB at A Level or equivalent qualification to be admitted at the University of Wolverhampton.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 0 with no less than 5.5 in any component
- TOEFL – 79 overall with no less than 19 in all four skills
- PTE Academic – 54 with no less than 51 in all skills
- CAE – Level B2
- CPE – Pass
- Trinity College London ISE 11- B2 Pass
- Wolverhampton English Proficiency Exam (WEPE) – 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in any component
Winners of this scholarship will be provided £3,000 per year for the complete duration of their applied programme to conduct their study at the university.