The University of Nottingham is looking for highly motivated candidates to apply for its PhD Scholarships in High-Speed Railway Degradation Modelling.
The educational award aims to help and support UK students who want to be part of a PhD degree programme for the academic session 2022/2023.
A fantastic offer for UK students to receive PhD tuition fees plus a tax-free stipend for three and a half years at the University of Nottingham.
The University of Nottingham is a research-intensive institution with more than 50 schools, departments, institutes, and research centers organised into five constituent faculties. Arts, Medicine and Health Sciences, Engineering, Science, and Social Sciences are among the faculties.
Why choose the University of Nottingham? Students will benefit from world-class facilities and high-quality instruction. The university has a dependable faculty that consistently provides excellent teaching and learning outcomes and devotes undivided attention to each student.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 2nd August 2022.
- University: University of Nottingham
- Department: Mechanical Materials & Manuf Eng
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: £15,609
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK or international candidates
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in High-Speed Railway Degradation Modelling
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants should have, or expect to obtain, an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants must need to take admission in PhD at the university. After that, they should complete the application form, and their application will send directly to Prof John Andrews (email@example.com)
- Supporting Documents: Please send a cover letter and a copy of your CV with your up to date relevant experience.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, check out the information about entry requirements by country.
- Language Requirement: If you are an international student, you should also check the information about the English language requirements.
The funding available will cover UK PhD tuition fees plus a tax-free stipend for three and a half years, starting at £15,609 pa. International students are welcome to apply with their own funding. The successful candidate will have (or will be about to receive) at least an upper second class degree in mathematics, engineering, physics or computer science with strong skills in modelling.