The Midlands Integrative Biosciences (Doctoral) Training Partnership (MIBTP) in collaboration with the University of Leicester is offering the International PhD Studentships for highly motivated students.
Studentships are available to highly motivated and qualified applicants and provide a generous support package usually including a full fee waiver, annual stipend, and research training support grant.
This is an amazing programme that will support the higher education of talented students at the University of Leicester.
The University of Leicester is known around the world for its international quality, game-changing research, and outstanding and inspiring teaching. The institution has a world-class infrastructure and highly qualified professors, and it provides a vibrant and worthwhile environment in which students can prepare for their future.
Why study at the University of Leicester? Students are prepared for their future in a vibrant and study-worthy environment at the institution. This university’s campuses have laboratories, libraries, art studios, computing centres, and other amenities to make university life pleasurable for all students. Students will receive a high-quality education, participate in student initiatives, and have access to a variety of career opportunities.
Application Deadline: The deadline for applications is 22 June 2022. The start of the project is 26 September 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Various
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and UK students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in BBSRC Midlands Integrative Bioscience Training Partnership.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold a UK honour degree in Pharmaceutical Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or other relevant subjects, with at least a high upper second class (2:1) or equivalent, and a Master’s Degree, with at least a high merit (65%) or equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree programme University of Leicester
- Supporting Documents:With the application, please include: CV, personal statement, degree certificates, and transcripts of study already completed and if possible transcript to date of study currently being undertaken.
- Admission Requirements: All students wishing to study at the De Montfort University must meet the minimum academic entry requirements.
- Language Requirement:Students will also need to satisfy the English language entry requirements.
The University of Leicester will cover the following study expenses:
- Tuition fees at the UK rate
- a tax-free stipend which for 2022/23 will be £16,062
- a travel allowance in year 1
- a travel/conference budget
- a generous consumables budget
- use of a laptop for the duration of the programme.
International students are welcome to apply but must be able to fund the difference between the UK and International fees for the duration of their studies. The difference in fees for 2022/23 entry will be £16,404.