To enable students to be recognized and rewarded for their excellent academic achievements, the University College London has established the EPSRC DTP-CASE International Studentships in the UK.
This education fund is available for the UK and international students and aims to support them in pursuing PhD degree program for the academic session 2022/2023.
Amazing opportunity for candidates.
The University College London is the United Kingdom’s third-largest university. It was the first university to admit female students, having been founded in 1826. It has eleven faculties, all of which have modern facilities and a pleasant ambiance.
Why would you like to study at University College London? For ambitious students with huge goals in the realm of business, UCL offers particularly career-focused degrees. It is regarded as one of the country’s most varied and cosmopolitan colleges.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 23rd June 2022.
- University or Organization: University College London
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Awards: £19,062 per year
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Generalizability and transportability in clinical trials
- Eligibility Criteria: To gain a place in this exciting programme, you must meet the requirements given below:
- Applicants should have or expect to receive a Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree in a relevant discipline or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All candidates should first apply for admission to the Research Degree: Statistical Science (RRDSTASING01) by completing the standard UCL online form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, please send a current CV including the contact details of two professional referees as well as a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries regarding the post can be made to email@example.com.
- Admission Requirements: It is required to have a master’s degree from a recognized college and university to get enrolled in a PhD programme at University College London.
- Language Requirement: UCL recognizes the following English language tests such as Duolingo, IELTS Indicator and TOEFL Home Edition. If your native language is not English, you can use one of the tests given above to prove your ability.
The student will receive a starting stipend of up to £26,000 per annum (including London weighting) depending on clinical qualification and skills, as well as the cost of tuition fees based on UK fee or international fee status. This studentship covers the cost of tuition fees based on the UK (Home) rate or International Fees.