Are you looking for an opportunity to study in Germany? Then, here is a chance to complete your study in the desired place. The University of Hamburg is furnishing the Degree Completion Grants program in Germany.
These free education funds are available for those international students who want to pursue a degree level course in Germany but there financial condition is not good enough.
Excellent choice to study in Germany.
Established on 28 March 1919, the University of Hamburg is one of the most extensive universities in Germany. It is a comprehensive university which is the biggest research and education institute in Northerbaum Germany.
Why study at the University of Hamburg? At Hamburg, you have a chance to study in one of the best universities in Germany. It has a great reputation for its teaching quality and supportive faculty nature. Its teachers and lecturers are devoted to helping candidates in choosing their interested field of study and building a glowing career in it.
Application Deadline: Open
- Eligible Countries: International students except Germany are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Participants can apply for any degree level course at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Be a university student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking these awards, candidates must have to enroll in any degree-level courses at the university. And then, they can download and complete the fund’s application form and upload it through the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum vitae, the reason for your application, schedule detailing all steps leading to your final examination with the form must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Based on which course a candidate is applying.
- Language Requirement: If your country’s local language is not English, so you need to take TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate your English language excellence.
The duration of this course is 6 months which will be awarded funding ranges between €200 and a maximum of €720.