Connect your learning and desired career path with an international degree from the Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore by applying for its International Scholarships available for the academic year 2022-2023 in Italy.
This unique scholarship programme organized by the Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore is open to applications from international students that want to pursue their master-level education in Italy at UNICATT. The scholarship award is valued at €2,500 and is presented towards the tuition fee of the chosen programme.
Worthy offer for applicants in Italy.
Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, known as UCSC or UNICATT or simply Cattolica, is an Italian private research university founded in 1921. is spread over four different campuses in Italy and 12 Faculties, offering internationally reputed courses taught in English or in Italian.
Why choose to Study at the UniversitaCattolica del SacroCuore? The UCSC or UNICATT is the largest private university in Europe and the largest Catholic University in the world. It has been granted five stars by QS Stars, a global university rating system in employability, teaching, facilities, and engagement. The university is a community that contributes to the development of studies, scientific research, and the preparation of young people for research, teaching, public and private offices, and liberal professions.
Application Deadline:30th June 2022 is the application deadline.
- University or Organisation: UniversitaCattolica del SacroCuore
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Number of Awards:4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for Master’s degree programmes taught at UNICATT.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied for a master’s degree programme present in the list of eligible programmes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students need to complete and submit their admission applications via the university portal. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of passport/ID document
- Copy of most up to date transcript
- SAT or ACT (if required)
- An updated version of Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must provide all academic transcripts at the time of applications
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language proficiency requirements of the university.
The selected international candidates will be provided a scholarship award of €2,500 on the standing tuition fee of €10,000 for any undertaken Master’s degree study at the Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore.