Experience the high-quality education and fantastic living standard at the University of Queensland. The Faculty of Science at the University of Queensland is offering the Science International Scholarships.
These scholarships are available for outstanding international students applying for entry into any of the science coursework programs at the postgraduate or undergraduate level.
Excellent scholarship for international students.
The Science faculty of the UQ is recognized as a powerhouse for some of the world’s leading scientists, teachers, science programs and commercial results. UQ strives for the personal and business success of its students.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university has provided unparalleled learning, learning, and research excellence for a world-class positive change for more than a century. It is committed to providing students with the best opportunity and practical experience.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 30 June 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: Faculty of Science
- Course Level: Undergraduate postgraduate coursework
- Award: AUD $8,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Awards: May vary
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are open to study the Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree program in Agriculture and animal sciences, Engineering, Environment, Health and Medicine, Science and Mathematics.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria: The applicant must be enrolled in a program administered by the UQ Faculty of Science. Candidates must enrol in any undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in their first semester of study at UQ. Applicants must be demonstrating strong academic performance as part of the UQ program application.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants need to take admitted to the university in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program. Then the applicant can submit the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to provide a statement addressing the capacity to create change and contribute to science.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a previous degree or qualification, a minimum GPA, relevant professional experience and compliance with any special entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students must have knowledge of the English language as a subject prerequisite for the scholarship.
The University of Queensland will provide $3,000 for high-potential applicants to cover their study expenses in Australia.