The IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca is now recruiting 14 talented doctoral candidates for its PhD Scholarships in Cognitive and Cultural Systems (CCS).
Students enrolled in the Ph.D. Program CCS will be trained to master methodological tools and advanced techniques for neurosciences and experimental psychology, for the analysis and management of cultural heritage, cultural phenomena and their multiple impacts, and of museums and museums studies.
Worthy offer for applicants in Italy.
IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca is a public research center and graduate school in the Italian city of Lucca. It was started in 2005 as the IMT Institute for Advanced Studies. IMT stands for “Institutions, Markets, and Technologies,” which is what the acronym stands for. The School is part of the Italian system of graduate schools for adults, and its main campus is in Lucca’s old city walls, in the San Francesco Complex.
Why study at IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca? The IMT School works to bring research and education together as much as possible. Since it was set up by a ministerial decree on November 18, 2005, the School has stood out for the quality and originality of its research and doctoral programme, as well as for being interdisciplinary, with methods from economics, engineering, computer science, applied mathematics, physics, archaeology, art history, and the analysis and management of cultural heritage all working together and talking to each other.
Application Deadline: Applications will close on July 27, 2022.
- University or Organization: IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Number of Awards: 14
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in in “Cognitive and Cultural Systems”
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Enthusiasm for research, motivation, self-confidence, and critical thinking.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must submit their applications through the online application system. You must register and then provide the requested data and documents. You may complete your application by accessing multiple times the online application system. Students graduating by 31st October 2022 are also welcome to apply.
- Supporting Documents: Attach the reference letters, academic transcripts, and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a master’s degree or equivalent in Archaeology, History of Art, History, Classics, Museology, Visual Studies, Philosophy, Law, Management of culture, Architecture, History of Architecture, Humanities, Digital Humanities, Medicine, Psychology, Neuroscience, Cognitive Science, Bioengineering, Linguistics, Biology, Economy or in related fields.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have a high level of proficiency in English.
IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca will provide fully-funded scholarships for applicants in Italy.