La Trobe University is accepting applications for the Fully-funded PhD Positions in Statistics for the academic year 2022-2023 in Australia.
The programme aims to address important problems in the theory and statistics of stochastic processes and develop a new methodology for their applications. This project expects to generate new knowledge about processes on multidimensional spaces and surfaces that are used in Spatio-temporal data modeling.
Get financial support to study in Australia.
La Trobe University is a public research university in Melbourne that is ranked as one of the top 400 universities in the world. La Trobe University has a rich batch of faculty that is highly respected and addresses some of the most significant issues.
Why study at La Trobe University? Candidates who attend this university will have the chance to move up in their careers quickly and work in a variety of labs. One of the more tangible benefits of doing research is that you can quickly improve your technical skills outside of the classroom.
Application Deadline: The application process is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
- University or Organization: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-funded
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD position in Statistics, Stochastics, Spatial Data Analysis, and related fields.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants should have a background in probability, statistics, or closely related fields.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, candidates have to enroll in a research degree at the university. If you are interested to apply or for more information, please contact A/Prof Andriy Olenko (Olenko@latrobe.edu.au)
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- University academic transcripts and completion certificates (originals or certified copies)
- Professional CV (resume)
- Birth certificate or citizenship certificate (original or certified copy, for domestic applicants only)
- Documentary evidence of your English language proficiency (optional)
- Current passport and an Australian visa
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to meet the entrance requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy.
- Language Requirement: The students are requested to check the English language requirements of the university and submit proof of proficiency accordingly.
Each successful scholar will receive a Fully-funded award to complete their education in Australia at La Trobe University.