Republic of Philippines Department of Science Education and Technology is announcing a wonderful Foreign Graduate Scholarship opportunity to study at reputable universities in abroad.
The award is activated for Philippine candidates who are looking for a chance to pursue masters and doctoral degree program study abroad.
Great opportunity for Filipino citizens to study abroad.
The Department of Science and Technology is responsible for the coordination of Science and Technology. It is the executive department of the Philippine Government and aims to develop the research of the nation.
Why at this program? Through this program, students will have a chance to study in one of the best universities from all over the world. They will be able to experience the world’s excellent teaching facilities and career development essentials.
Application Deadline: The deadlines are various according to the recommended university funded by the Republic of the Philippines.
- Eligible Countries: Only Filipino citizens are acceptable.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for masters and a doctoral degree program in Agriculture (Agronomy, Animal Science, Entomology, Horticulture, Plant Breeding, Plant Pathology, Soil Science, Taxonomy, Veterinary Medicine, Veterinary Entomology), Analytical Chemistry, Artificial Intelligence, Atmospheric Science, Bioethics and Data Privacy, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Biology, Combinatorial Chemistry, Data Science, Earth Science, Ethnomedicine, Ethnopharmacology, Genetic Epidemiology, Health financing, Immersive Technology, Marine Science , Medical Entomology, Medical Physics, Medicinal Chemistry, Meteorology, Metrology, Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Natural Products Chemistry, Nuclear Science and Engineering, Organic Chemistry, Public Health Entomology, Rehabilitation Medicine, Robotics, Space Technology and Application/Aerospace Engineering, and Virology field at any recommendable university.
- Admissible Criteria: A successful applicant must not more than 45 years old and be in good health condition. Also, not already enjoying any other grant position.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Participants are suggested to download and complete the fund application form and send it through email to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: A birth certificate, certificate true copy of the official transcript of record, endorsement from the two former professors in college (For MS applicant) or two from professors in the MS Program for applicant pursuing a PhD program, recommendation from Head of Agency, letter of admission to the foreign university, program of study must be submitted with the application.
- Admission Requirements: A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are bound to show their English language ability according to the universities requirement.
The scholars will receive actual tuition and other school fees, monthly living allowance, book allowance, health and accident insurance, outright thesis, pre-travel expenses, one round trip fare from residence place and a relocation allowance.