The Brunel University London would like to offer Dean’s Occupational Therapy and Dean’s Physiotherapy Scholarships for International Students for the academic session of 2022-2023
These scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate and postgraduate program. The aim of the scholarships is to produce graduates of responsible character with the necessary knowledge and skills for professional and national leadership.
Best option to get higher education in the UK with study fund.
Brunel University London is a public research university located in Uxbridge, West London, United Kingdom. It is organized into three colleges and three major research institutes.
Application Deadline: Open
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: BSc Occupational Therapy, MSc Occupational Therapy (pre-registration), BSc Physiotherapy, and MSc Physiotherapy (pre-registration
- Award: Each scholarship offers a £2000 fee waiver per academic year
- Number of Awards: 130 scholarships are available for September 2022 entry program.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be in receipt of an offer to study on one of the above programs starting in September 2021.
- Complete the scholarship application form by the given deadline.
- Have been assessed by Brunel University London as an international student for tuition fee purposes. Applicants who are unsure of their fee status should note Brunel uses the information you have provided in your application form to assess your fee status against regulations set by the UK government. For information on these regulations please visit the independent organization UKCISA’s website.
- Have paid the £ 3,000-course deposit.
- Be in receipt of an Unconditional Firm offer of a place by the time Scholarships are confirmed in September.
How to Apply
- Apply for the Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy course in the usual way, via UCAS or via the Brunel online application portal, and complete the Dean’s scholarship application form by the given deadline.
- Apply for and fulfill the entry criteria for admission to the following courses:
- – BSc Occupational Therapy
- – MSc Occupational Therapy (pre-registration)
- – BSc Physiotherapy
- – MSc Physiotherapy (pre-registration)
- Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.