If you can’t afford to pay for your education, then you have a beneficial opportunity to apply for the Data Lab Scholarship offered by Glasgow Caledonian University.
Applications are only invited from those candidates who are home or EU students and have applied for the full-time MSc big data technologies program at Glasgow Caledonian University in the UK.
Great offer for UK and EU students.
Glasgow Caledonian University is a result of the integration of Glasgow School of Cookery and the West End School of Cookery. It has always been committed to achieving its mission to promote the common good. The university is emerging as an international centre of excellence in higher education.
Why study at Glasgow Caledonian University? Glasgow Caledonian University is a reputed and forward-looking community delivering award-winning education and innovation. With around 20,000 students from different countries, it is one of the largest universities in Scotland, and also one of the top ten modern universities in the UK.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Glasgow Caledonian University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Home and EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc in big data technologies
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be from the UK or any EU country Must have applied for the full-time MSc Big Data Technologies program starting in September 2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you hold an offer to study in an appropriate course at the university, then you can apply for this scholarship through the online portal of the university.
- Supporting Documents: When you apply to study at GCU, there are additional documents you will have to send to ensure you make a successful application: Letters of reference, academic and professional certificates, academic transcripts and passport (international applicants only).
- Admission Requirements: If you want to successfully be enrolled in this course, then you should have a bachelor degree in an equivalent field.
- Language Requirement: The University recognizes the following English tests: Academic IELTS, TOEFL internet?based test, Pearson PTE Academic, Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English, Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English, and others.
Your scholarship will include the following benefits:
- Full tuition fees for the full-time course starting September 2021
- Training and network events that students must attend