All highly talented and motivated students are welcomed to apply for the Australian Wildlife Society Research Conservation Awards at the University of Newcastle. This study program is funded by the Australian Wildlife Society for the academic session 2022/2023.
The educational opportunity is available for both international and domestic students who want to pursue a PhD degree programme at the University of Newcastle.
Wonderful funding opportunity for overseas students. This scheme will help students at the University of Newcastle.
Newcastle University provides a broad range of degrees in a wide range of subjects. The university’s internationally regarded teaching and research facilities include huge classrooms, modern reading centres, well-equipped laboratories, extensive libraries, and large meeting rooms.
Why study at the University of Newcastle? This university will assist students in improving their fundamental concepts while also delivering significant credentials and experience for future jobs. Newcastle also offers the best job chances by emphasising innovation and influence, resulting in a more promising future.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 3 June 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Newcastle
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD or MPhil
- Awards: $5,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Philosophy or Doctor of Philosophy degrees at the University of Newcastle
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The Award is open to students enrolled in Master of Philosophy or Doctor of Philosophy degrees who are
undertaking a research project in the Hunter Valley Region. The research project must have direct relevance
to the conservation of Australia’s native wildlife. (Flora or fauna).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the University. And, interested applicants should send an email expressing their interest on email id: Matthew.Hayward@newcastle.edu.au
- Supporting Documents: Interested applicants should send a cover letter that includes the following details:
- Program that you are enrolled in Candidature start and end date
- Confirmation completion date
- A short summary of your research and explanation of how you meet the eligibility criteria; and A Curriculum Vitae
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Strong proficiency in English is essential – scores 7 or above on IELTS; or 94 overall or above on TOFEL are required for eligibility.
The University of Newcastle will provide a once-off lump sum payment of $5,000 to the high achieving students. The award benefit and number of awards may vary and will be determined by the funding available