Start your academic journey in Australia. The Australian National University is giving an opportunity to apply for the John Curtin School of Medical Research PhD International Scholarship for the academic session 2022-2023.
The scholarship aims to motivate excellent students who wish to pursue graduate research in medical science at the JCSMR.
Get stipend of $27,596 per annum with this scholarship.
Founded in 1946, Australian National University is a world-leading university that focuses on excellence in research and education. It offers a wide range of accommodation options for students and a range of flexible study options to suit your needs.
Why would you like to study at the Australian National University? The university is particularly well known for its programs in the arts and social sciences and ranks among the best in the world. Here all students have the opportunity to choose among the various degree programs and courses as per their interest.
Application Deadline: August 31 and October 31
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $27,596 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in the area of Medical Science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled or enrolling full-time in a program of study for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy at the John Curtin School of Medical Research, Australian National University.
- Holds an Australian Bachelor Honours degree with First Class Honours or equivalent, and has research publications and/or relevant experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, candidates must take admission in the PhD degree program at the Australian National University. After being registered, students will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet the entry requirement of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The scholarship provides a stipend of $27,596 per annum paid fortnightly in arrears. There are also allowances for thesis reimbursement and paid medical, maternity, and paternity leave.