Do you want to study in New Zealand? If the answer is yes, you are invited to take part in the First Year Scholarships program offered by the University of Canterbury.
This scholarship recognizes and supports top-achieving international students commencing an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Canterbury.
Good opportunity to study an undergraduate degree at the University of Canterbury.
Established in 1873 as Canterbury College, the University of Canterbury is the first constituent college and the second oldest university in New Zealand. It offers many degree-level courses to get your education in your desired field.
Why study at the University of Canterbury? At this university, the aspirants will get a world-class environment to study and many cultural events to enhance their talent in different fields. The faculty of this university is very supportive of their applicants and helps them in building a bright future along with maintaining a great personality.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is October 31, 2022
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of any nationality except New Zealand and Australia are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for an undergraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates must be full-fee-paying international students.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For this opportunity, applicants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree course at the university. Applications must be made online at the Scholarships website4 by the 15 April or 31 October.
- Supporting Documents: A curriculum vitae, a copy of the passport, and academic transcripts should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are expected to complete their 12 years of academic education before applying to this course.
- Language Requirement: You are bound to take IELTS or TOEFL test only if English is not your local language.
- The university provides financial assistance at a value of $15,000.
- The scholarship is paid to the recipient’s University tuition fees account when enrolment in a programme.