To enable students to pursue a higher degree programme in Australia, Federation University is actively offering the International Student Accommodation Support Scholarships.
The motive of the bursary is to encourage prospective international students who are going to enrol in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at the university.
Golden chance for international students to get $2,000 AUD per Semester at the Federation University.
Federation University is an Australian public and private university founded in 1870. It’s the fourth-oldest college or university in Australia. The university offers both undergraduate and graduates degree programmes.
Why study at Federation University? Federation University gives students the chance to learn in a supportive environment where they can easily talk to teachers and other students. It is known that the Federation gives the best education in Australia. The university also lets only a few students into a single class at a time to get one-on-one help.
Application Deadline: Applications are now open for the academic year 2022-2023.
- University or Organization: Federation University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: $2,000 AUD per Semester.
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate programmes offered at the Federation University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- be a new international student who will begin their studies in Australia in 2022;
- have Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) issued by Federation University;
- be enrolling in an eligible program (excluding OS exchange and Study Abroad);
- be studying at Federation University Australia in Ballarat, Gippsland, or Berwick.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission through the university portal or the VTAC portal. Applicants are automatically assessed for the scholarships when applying for a program at Federation University Australia.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copies of degrees, diplomas, or certificates issued by your educational institution(s)
- Academic transcripts issued by an educational institution(s)
- Copies of passport and current Australian visa
- Confirmation of Enrolments (CoEs) from your studies in Australia (if any)
- Research Proposal Form, Additional Details Form, or Application for Audition/Interview
- Any other relevant documents, such as letters from schools or employers, a statement of purpose, or your CV/resume
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the minimum English Language Requirements for entry into a Federation University Australia program.
The successful scholar will receive the amount of AUD 2,000 per Semester for two Semesters. (Total annual value $4,000 AUD). This scholarship is not a full accommodation scholarship but is to support students who choose to live in University accommodation in Victoria. There will be additional accommodation costs.