The Chulalongkorn University is delighted to announce International Graduate Students Scholarships in Thailand. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
The program aims to support international students who wish to undertake the master’s or PhD degree coursework at the University.
Worthy opportunity for international students in Thailand.
Chulalongkorn University (CU), Chula, is public and self-governing research university in Bangkok, Thailand. The university was initially founded during King Chulalongkorn’s reign as a school for training royal attendants and civil assistants in 1899. It was later authenticated as a national university in 1917, making it the oldest higher education learning institute in Thailand.
Why choose Graduate School Chulalongkorn University? The university focuses on generating area-specific information in a multicultural manner, building in-depth expertise in Thai metropolitan areas, and encouraging knowledge attainment in unfamiliar places in Thailand.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by June 30th, 2022.
- University or Organization: Graduate School Chulalongkorn University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD or Master’s
- Award: Tuition fees and stipend
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Thailand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD or Master’s degree in any subject offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be an international student who applies to study or is studying for PhD Degree or Master’s Degree with Thesis/ Dissertation at Chulalongkorn University.
- Be a full-time student in all periods of scholarship receiving.
- Sign in the scholarship contract with the Graduate School.
- For a Full Scholarship, the recipient must work as a teaching assistant (TA) of faculty/college or programs for 6 HRS per week for a half duration of studentship.
- Submit the study report and the thesis/dissertation progress report with approval from the thesis advisor every end of the semester within two weeks of the study result announcement day.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, candidates must take admission in a PhD or master’s degree coursework at the University. After that, they can download and complete the application form and submit it to the university.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the University:
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirementsof a graduate degree at the University. Entry with a Master’s Degree with GPAX not less than 3.50 or accepted to transfer from a master’s to PhD Degree
- Language Requirement: Students must meet one of the following tests below:
- CU-TEP : With a minimum of 75 TOEFL
- With a minimum of 550 IELTS
- With a minimum of 6.0
The university will provide the tuition fees, monthly allowance, and accommodation, transportation, special/education Fees for applicants.