Auckland University of Technology is welcoming international aspirants to participate in the PhD Scholarship in Effects of Organic Enrichment on Animal Mediated Sediment Seawater Solute Exchange in New Zealand. The applications for the academic year 2022-2023 are now open.
The programme aims to encourage international students who want to study a PhD degree in New Zealand.
An admirable opportunity for international candidates to complete their studies in the New Zealand.
Auckland University Technology is a research and higher education institution with three campuses and five faculties located in Auckland. Undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in business, computer and information sciences, education, health sciences, year one of law, sports management, and science are available at the university.
Why study at Auckland University of Technology? AUT offers exceptional learning opportunities that prepare students for success in their jobs, regardless of where they are in the world. You will be a part of a diverse and collaborative community at this university.
Application Deadline: Open until the position is filled.
- University or Organization: Auckland University of Technology
- Department: Department of Environmental Science
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Annual Stipend
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Effects of organic enrichment on animal mediated sediment seawater solute exchange offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The successful candidate will demonstrate enthusiasm and have an outstanding academic record, and be prepared to conduct the doctoral study at Auckland University of Technology in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Preference will be given to NZ Citizens, NZ Permanent Residents, or international students currently onshore in New Zealand.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must submit their admission applications on the online portal at the university. Applicants must apply by email to Associate Professor Kay C. Vopel ( firstname.lastname@example.org ); attaching: Applying for a scholarship and admission into AUT are separate processes at AUT.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have the requiredCurriculum vitae, including the contact details of two referees.
- Degree certificates and grades confirm that the applicant meets the entry requirements into the Doctor of Philosophy program.
- One scientific text in English written by the candidate (e.g., Master thesis, a paper currently in draft, or a publication in a scientific journal).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the admission criteria for a doctoral programme at AUT, such as a relevant master’s degree, and have completed the application for the admission process.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have good communication skills in written and spoken English. Minimum English language requirement for international applicants – IELTS scores of 6.5 overall with 7 in writing and all other bands 6.0 or higher. High proficiency in English is essential.
Successful scholars will receive the annual stipend at Auckland University of Technology in New Zealand.