To reward and recognize the outstanding academic performance and personal qualities of students, the Chalmers University of Technology is offering International Postdoctoral Positions in Data-Driven. All eligible students from all around the world are encouraged to apply.
The motive of the bursary is to help both the domestic and international students who are going to take part in the postdoctoral for the session 2022/2023.
Worthy offer for overseas students in Sweden.
The research infrastructure of the Chalmers University of Technology encompasses everything from advanced real or virtual labs to big databases, computing capability for large-scale calculations, and research facilities. Around 250 postgraduate degrees and 850 graduate degrees are conferred each year.
Why study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The Chalmers University of Technology focuses on technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime, and other management fields for research and education. It is a global research institute that is influencing a sustainable future by enabling students to think freely and to address future concerns using engineering skills.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until June 5, 2022.
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral degree
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral program in Data-Driven Research on Microbial Interactions
- Admissible Criteria: To participate in this program, the applicant must have a doctoral degree in the mechanical properties of engineering metals.
- You must hold a doctoral degree awarded no more than three years prior to the application deadline (although exceptions can be made for, e.g., parental or sick leave) in a relevant field such as bioinformatics, molecular biology, biomedicine, statistics, computational sciences, or similar.
- The position requires sound verbal and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers must be enrolled in the postdoctoral degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants may be asked to attach the following documents:
- CV: (Please name the document as CV, Surname, Ref. number) including:
- CV, include a complete list of publications
- Previous teaching and pedagogical experiences
- Two references that we can contact.
- Personal letter: (Please name the document as Personal letter, Family name, Ref. number)
- 1-3 pages where you:
- Introduce yourself
- Describe your previous research fields and main research results
- Describe your future goals and future research focus. Other documents: Attested copies of completed education, grades and other certificates.
- Please use the button at the foot of the page to reach the application form. The files may be compressed (zipped).
- Admission Requirements: To fulfill the prerequisites for the programs you apply for, you must meet the general and specific entry requirements.
- Language Requirements: You are needed to meet the English language requirements.
The Chalmers University of Technology will provide a good salary package to successful candidates for postdoctoral study.