Applications are being accepted from high-potential students for the Australian Rotary Health PhD International Scholarships in Gastroparesis offered by the University of Adelaide. The study programme is available for the academic session 2022-2023.
The studentship is available for brilliant students who want to undertake a PhD degree programme in the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great chance for international students.
0 (0 votes)
Established in 1874, the University of Adelaide is the third-oldest university in Australia. The university will provide you with a rich campus experience as well as the greatest academic preparation possible to help you succeed in your chosen field and equip you with the information and skills necessary to make a genuine difference.
Why study at the University of Adelaide? Students at this university have a fantastic opportunity to improve their language skills while also increasing their chances of landing a rewarding job. Their extracurricular activities assist kids in standing out and making an impact in the world.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 15 June 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Adelaide
- Department: Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $30,000 per annum
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- An Australian citizen or have Australian Permanent Resident status, and not be under bond to any foreign government. Evidence of citizenship (citizenship certificate, birth certificate, passport) or residential status must accompany the application. You must commence, or in the first year of a PhD only – studying full-time.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First, applicants should take admission at the University. After that, they can apply online for this funding programme.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this studentship, candidates are mandatory to complete theentrance requirementof the University.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should give any certificate of English language skills: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
Australian Rotary Health and Rotary Club of Devonport PhD Scholarship provides $19,000 p.a. and your University/Institute, Department/School, or Laboratory would be required to provide $11,000 p.a. for the duration of the 3-year scholarship.