If you are looking for an opportunity to conduct research and go deeper in the field of Physiology, the UCD Dublin in Ireland has just the opportunity for you! It has launched the MSc and PhD Scholarships and Medical Traineeships in Physiology for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is offered to international and home country students for a graduate taught or research degree programme in the field of Physiology at UCD Dublin. Candidates that have excellent academic skills and competency in Physiology along with proficient communication skills are eligible for this scholarship. The winning candidates will be provided full EU tuition fees and a stipend of €18,000.
Wonderful opportunity to get an amount of €18,000 tax-free stipend in ireland.
UCD Dublin Graduate Studies is a developmental unit responsible for the growth and continuous improvement of graduate study at UCD. The vision of the department is to provide an educational experience for graduate students that define the international practice.
Why choose to study at UCD Dublin Graduate Studies? UCD Dublin Graduate Studies ensures that its graduates make a significant impact in their chosen careers and make a valuable contribution to society by addressing global challenges. It provides effective oversight of university graduate education quality processes and procedures and fosters student personal and professional development.
Application Deadline: Applications must submit their applications by 27th May 2022.
- University or Organization: UCD Dublin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master and PhD
- Award: €18,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU
- The award can be taken in Ireland.
- Eligible Countries: All students from EU countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for MSc or PhD programmes in Physiology in the field of Human Cells and Tissues (Cellular Physiology), Endocrine Physiology, Cardiovascular and Respiratory Physiology, Neurophysiology, Physiology of O2 and CO2 Sensing, Gastrointestinal Physiology, or Renal Physiology at UCD Dublin.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a good working knowledge of Biology/Physiology.
- The applicants must prove communication skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to submit their admission applications via the application portal. Application form to participate in the funding programme is to be completed separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Other additional documents like passport copy or nationality proof
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a BSc (2.1 or higher desirable) in a relevant field of study.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL – 100
- Cambridge examination – 185 or higher
- PTE – 65
- ETAPP – Grade C1
- Trinity ISE – C2
- Duolingo – 120
The candidates selected by UCD Dublin will be offered an €18,000 tax-free stipend along with payment of 100% of EU student fees of the postgraduate programme undertaken.