The School of Healthcare Sciences at Cardiff University is seeking outstanding applicants for a Professor Position – collaborative leaders with a strong research record of accomplishment in fields which complement the School’s research themes. Interested students can apply for the academic year 2022-2023.
The professor position is offered to international and domestic students that hold a PhD degree level in a related subject area or relevant industrial experience. Students will be evaluated on their professional profile and employed with a maximum salary of £120,365.
A beneficial offer for applicants in the UK.
Established in 1883, Cardiff University is a public research university in Cardiff, Wales. It is ranked 151-200 in the Academic Ranking of World Universities 2021, an influential league table of global institutions.
Why choose to study at Cardiff University? Cardiff School of Healthcare Sciences is dynamic, innovative and forward-looking and recognized for its excellence in learning, teaching and research. Its research is ranked 4th in the UK and improves, influencing and informing healthcare across Wales and beyond.
Application Deadline: The applications will close on Friday, the 10th of June, 2022.
- University or Organization: Cardiff University
- Department: School of Healthcare Sciences
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: £120,365
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All interested international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can apply for the Professor in Adult Nursing (Teaching & Scholarship) at the School of Healthcare Sciences at Cardiff University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are expected to have firm national and international research profiles, a successful record of accomplishment in research-related income generation, successful PhD supervision and evidence supporting the development of a vibrant health care research environment.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply for the position via the university portal. All applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students must provide supporting documents such as resumes, the highest degree of qualifications, etc.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a postgraduate degree at PhD level in a related subject area or relevant industrial experience or a postgraduate Certificate in University Teaching and Learning or equivalent qualification or experience.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language proficiency requirements of the university.
Cardiff University will employ the selected candidates on the University Teaching and Research career pathway with a salary from one of the following bands:
- Band 1 – £69,135 – £84.274 per annum
- Band 2 – £85,958 – £102,729 per annum
- Band 3 – £104,784 – £120,365 per annum