Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. So for helping students, Sabanc? University is offering FENS Full International Scholarships in Turkey. The funding is open for the academic session 2022-2023.
This educational award will cover the full tuition fee for both domestic and international students who want to pursue a PhD and MSc degree program in the Faculty of Engineering & Natural Sciences.
It is the best offer to get a full-tuition discount for a graduate degree in Turkey
Founded in 1994, Sabanc? University is the highest-ranked Turkish university in the World University rankings and only one of the two Turkish universities that rank in the top 500. The university provides an interdisciplinary education across its three faculties with eleven undergraduate programs.
Why study at Sabanc? University? At SU, students have the chance to choose their majors after their first or second academic year. This gives students a better grasp of higher education as well as their own academic and vocational interests and capabilities, allowing them to choose which university degree to pursue.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through June 03, 2022.
- University or Organization: Sabanc? University
- Department: Faculty of Engineering & Natural Sciences
- Course Level: PhD and MSc degree program
- Awards: Full tuition waiver
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic andInternational students
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD and MSc degree in Faculty of Engineering & Natural Sciences
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be enrolled and accepted into the university.
- Applicants with excellent academic records and a high potential for scientific publication.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, candidates must submit their applications through the online application form at the university. The accepted applicants that meet the eligibility criteria will be considered for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Official Transcript
- Statement of Purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must meet all entry requirements of the university for Graduate Programs.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following language proficiency tests:
- As the instruction language at Sabanc? University is English, any of the above English Proficiency Exam results with a score equal to or above the minimum will be sufficient for the application. Scanned copies are acceptable for the application period, but the originals should be submitted during the admission process.
- Test dates must be within:
- Two years for TOEFL, PTE
- Three years for CAE, CPE
- 5 years for e-YDS, YDS and YÖKD?L
The scholarship program will provide an award amount of 66.000 TL/year Turkish students 18.000 USD/year international students, monthly stipend, On-campus housing, Transportation support, Private health insurance, Conference travel grant, Laptop computer, and One-term research leave abroad.