Monash University is giving international students a life-changing chance to pursue their undergraduate studies in Australia. The university is offering the K.C. Kuok Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is funded and named after Monash University’s most illustrious alumni, Khoon Chen Kuok, to change lives by supporting financially disadvantaged students to reach their full potential. It is presented to international students from Hong Kong, China, and other Southeast Asian countries that wish to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at Monash.
Beneficial offer to complete your undergraduate study in Australia.
The Monash University, a public research university in Australia that is consistently ranked in the top 100 universities globally, aims to achieve excellence in education to ensure that the students serve the good of their communities to their communities.
Why choose to study at Monash University? Monash University makes sure that the students receive exceptional facilities and teaching. It indeed imparts global education as it is present in Australia, Italy, Malaysia, India, South Africa, and China. Students of Monash University benefit from the extra choices that come with studying in Australia’s largest university. The university teaches a greater sense of purpose in the students and pushes them to make a change. Monash gives the students a global outlook and the skills and confidence to make a positive change.
Application Deadline:The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 17 July 2022.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $14,000 AUD
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Hong Kong, China, and other Southeast Asian countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to all undergraduate degree courses and subjects available at Monash.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must belong to Hong Kong, China, and other Southeast Asian countries.
- The applicants must maintain a full-time study load.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to submit an application form using the online application process. The students must fill a separate form to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Official transcripts from previous education institutions.
- Letters of recommendation are required for specific programs.
- Work experience is required for specific programs
- Student visa
- Admission Requirements: The students must maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 50 to be admitted to Monash University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to provide results of the following English language proficiency:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- TOEFL Paper Based – 550
- TOEFL Internet-Based – 79
- PTE – 58
- CAE – 176
- CPE – 79
The selected applicants will be given AUD 14,000 and an additional AUD 3,000 as settlement expenses in the first year. The university will also provide tuition fees, accommodation, student visa costs, and return flight ticket charges in the first year.