ITI International Team for Implantology is pleased to announce the availability of a scholarship for International Students to study at Universities Worldwide. These scholarships are awarded to spend a year abroad at one of 26 ITI Scholarship Centers at 22 universities worldwide.
The scholarship is designed to those who want to make a career in the field of dentistry and postgraduate training must be finished by the time the Scholarship year starts. The aim of the ITI Scholarship is to help clinicians further their training in implant dentistry and related treatments and it also helps to develop future leaders in implant education and the ITI.
Great offer for international students to get an opportunity to receive 30,000 Swiss Francs for study.
ITI is a global association of professionals in implant dentistry. The objectives of the ITI are the promotion and dissemination of knowledge about implant dentistry and related fields.
Why you should apply at this University? The ITI strives to ascertain the highest possible standards of continuing education in the field of implant dentistry and it provides a broader public with access to ITI treatment philosophies and guidelines.
Application Deadline: The application portal for Scholarships opens from June 1 until June 30.
- Course Level: The scholarship is targeted at the master degree level
- Scholarship Award: 30,000 Swiss Francs
- Numbers of Award: 29
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in 22 Universities Worldwide
- Eligible Countries: The following countries are eligible for this scholarship Austria, Brazil, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Germany, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in implant dentistry and related fields
- Eligibility Criteria: This scholarship program is applicable for: If you are interested to apply for the scholarship then your postgraduate training must be finished by the time the Scholarship year starts. Sound knowledge of the local language of the preferred ITI Scholarship Center is required for the program.
You might also like these Programs
- UK Scholarships
- USA Scholarships
- Italy Scholarships
- Brazil Scholarships
The field of dental care offers different career options at many educational and professional levels. There are many other types of dental jobs available including dental laboratory technician and administrative office staff.
The mode of application is online.
- How to Apply: Applicants must register themselves to access the application through the given link: https://itinet.iti.org/web/network/scholarship-application
- Supporting Documents: A potential candidate for a scholarship must submit all the following documents in PDF format
- Professional requirements: Applications must fulfil the requirements below in order to apply for an ITI Scholarship.
- A BDS, DDS or equivalent diploma
- At least two years’ postgraduate training in a dental specialization such as periodontology, oral surgery, prosthodontics or similar. Alternatively, three years of professional clinical experience as a qualified dentist including implant-related experience is acceptable. Postgraduate training must be finished by the time the Scholarship year starts, but applications may be submitted while the applicant is still in training.
- Commitment to teaching and education
- Sound knowledge of the local language of the preferred ITI Scholarship Center
- Language certificates for non-native speakers are required by the beginning of the ITI Scholarship year by certain ITI Scholarship Centers, please see individual ITI Scholarship Centers descriptions on the ITI website. Where no requirement is specified, language certificates for non-native speakers are recommended, but not mandatory.
- Documents required for application: The documents below need to be provided during the online application process. These documents, except the picture, must be signed by hand, saved as PDFs and uploaded to the application profile:
- A copy of ID/passport
- A personal letter of intent (no longer than 2 pages) addressed to the ITI Leadership Development Committee explaining why you feel you would benefit from an ITI Scholarship, with particular emphasis on your professional aspirations for the future. Please upload the signed letter of intent as a single PDF. Please click here to download the guidelines for the letter of intent
- Two signed letters of recommendation – the recommendations should be recent (current year) and ideally be made by a professor, ITI Fellow or similar. Please note that only recommendation letters signed by hand will be accepted
- A picture (passport format – JPG, minimum size 140 x 185 pixel)
- Language certificate (not mandatory)
If you are interested to apply for the scholarship and going to apply it, you should talk to the administration staff to ensure the admission requirements.
- The winner will receive a Scholarship Prize in the amount of 30,000 Swiss Francs
- How it Works: The stipend received by the winner will be used towards the living costs of the ITI Scholar during the Scholarship year.
The figures listed are valid for ITI Scholars who start their ITI Scholarship in 2022
|Country of ITI Scholarship Center||ITI Scholarship Stipend*|