If you’re a new international student wanting to expand your skillset with undergraduate or postgraduate courses, you can apply for the Here to Educate Scholarships at Torrens University in Australia. The applications are now open for the academic year 2022-2023.
Undergraduate and postgraduate international students are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Winners will receive 20 percent of your total tuition cost.
Wonderful chance to become a part of this scholarship program in Australia. Hurry Up! Apply as soon as possible.
Founded in 2012, Torrens University Australia is an Australian private university. In a wide range of academic fields, it offers high-quality undergraduate, graduate, higher degree by research, and specialized degree programs.
Why would you like to study at Torrens University? You’ll be able to choose a job that you enjoy and be given all the tools you need to study and achieve. Torrens University Australia’s positive approach to learning is geared to match every lifestyle and life stage.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by 30 May 2022.
- University or Organization: Torrens University Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: 20% off on tuition-fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in Education courses offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be undergraduate and postgraduate students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, claimants have to take admission via the university portal or The Common Application for the undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic transcripts and other necessary documents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check all the university’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Undergraduate applicants must display a credit average from high school and an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent. Postgraduate applicants are required to display a credit average in their previous degree and have an IELTS of 7.0 or equivalent overall.
Torrens University Australia will provide 20 percent of total course tuition for successful candidates.