High achieving international students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs with a distinction average are invited to apply for the Global Excellence Scholarships at the Federation University in Australia for the academic year 2022-2023.
This international scholarship, exclusively offered to international students only, will cover the 25% of the tuition fee of the undertake degree programme at Federation University by the selected candidates as tuition fee discounts. The students that undertake any undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme commencing in 2022 will be deemed eligible to win the scholarship.
Wonderful opportunity for international students to get 25% of the tuition costs of the undertaken programme.
Federation University is a public, dual-sector university that improves people’s lives around the world and wants to make a difference in the education and career of its students. The university ranked within the 20% of Australian universities and held a deep desire to transform lives and enhance communities.
Why study at Federation University? Federation University enables personalized learning in a supportive environment that allows the students to communicate easily with academic staff and other students. The Federation is known to impart the best quality of education in Australia. The university also takes in small batches of students in a single class so they can receive one-to-one assistance directly.
Application Deadline: Applicants must commence the program in semesters 1, 2 or summer semester in 2022 and must apply according. Students are required to honour programme-specific application deadlines, if any.
- University or Organization: Federation University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate programmes offered at the Federation University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- A prospective international student
- Enrolling as a commencing student in semesters 1, 2 or summer semester in 2022
- Eligible to study in Australia with a valid visa
- Undergraduate degree program – overall academic performance with ‘Distinction’ in Year 12 (senior high school)
- Postgraduate degree program – overall academic performance with ‘Distinction’ in Bachelor’s degree study from HE Section 1 University
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission through the university portal or the VTAC portal. Applicants are automatically assessed for the scholarships when applying for a program at Federation University Australia.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copies of degrees, diplomas or certificates issued by your educational institution(s)
- Academic transcripts issued by an educational institution(s)
- Translations of documents that are not in English, as well as certified copies of the documents in the original language
- Copies of passport and current Australian visa
- Confirmation of Enrolments (CoEs) from your studies in Australia (if any)
- Research Proposal Form, Additional Details Form, or Application for Audition/Interview
- Any other relevant documents, such as letters from schools or employers, a statement of purpose or your CV/resume
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be at least 18 years of age at the time the Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) is issued, have an Australian Year 12 or equivalent overseas school qualifications or an Australian bachelor’s degree, or overseas equivalent, with specified minimum grades (or marks) in relevant subjects.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- PTE – 65
- CAE – 185
Federation University will select students to award the Scholarship. They will provide support equivalent to 25% of the annual tuition fees of an undergraduate or post-graduate program as a tuition fee discount.