To further support students’ research and higher education in the medical and science-related fields, Creative Biolabs is proud to announce the Creative Biolabs Scholarship for international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
To be eligible to receive a scholarship, applicants must be enrolled as a freshman, undergraduate, graduate, or PhD student at an accredited college or university.
Worthy opportunity for international students to complete their higher studies.
Founded in 2005, Creative Biolabs, Inc. is a life-science company that produces and supplies biotech products and services for early drug discovery and development, including various phage display libraries such as pre-made libraries, phage display services, antibody sequencing, and antibody humanization. Customers include pharmaceutical companies, academic institutions, government agencies, clinical research organizations, and biotechnology companies.
Why study at Creative Biolabs? Creative Biolabs is a pioneer in the field of preclinical drug discovery. They help global researchers invent solutions that will create a brighter future for people worldwide. Here, everyone matters and will be a vital contributor to our career.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by September 30, 2022.
- University or Organization: Creative Biolabs
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, graduate, or PhD degree
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK and USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, graduate, or PhD in a science-related field such as Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, and Molecular Biology offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Enrolled as a freshman, undergraduate, graduate, or Ph.D. student at an accredited college or university.
- Major in a science-related field such as Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, and Molecular Biology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, applicants must download and fill out the 2022 Creative Biolabs Scholarship Application and the recommendation letter. Then applicants should email the following documents to email@example.com with the “2022 Creative Biolabs Scholarship Application-Full Name”.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have required a copy of their current transcript.
- Recommendation letter either from a teacher, school counsellor, or community leader.
- A written essay of 800-1,000 words or a PowerPoint of 10-12 pages with detailed lecture notes should be totally original and grammatically right.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a cumulative average grade of a B (3.0 GPA).
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Creative Biolabs will provide an amount of $1,000 for outstanding students for the academic year 2022-2023.