The Australasian Society of Aerospace Medicine is pleased to announce the Research Grants for international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
ASAM is offering this grant to international and domestic students who wish to undertake research in the area of aerospace medicine. The applicants will be provided a sum towards their research and will be given the chance to publish it in the Journal of Australasian Society of Aerospace Medicine.
Golden opportunity for students in Australia.
The Australasian Society of Aerospace Medicine (ASAM) is a special medical interest group that aims to cultivate and promote aviation medicine and related sciences in order to provide an authoritative body of opinion on matters of aviation medical significance. It wants to increase the awareness of the aviation industry, government, and the general public of the importance of aviation medicine to flight safety.
Why choose the Australasian Society of Aerospace Medicine? ASAM supports the prevention and reduction of disease among the general public who travel by air, and the communities in which they live, through advancement of knowledge among health professionals engaged in the field. It helps medical students who wish to study and practice in this field through scholarships. The students are encouraged to conduct research, publish and present their findings, and learn about the field through ASAM’s scientific meetings, position statements and other publications.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 30th June, 2022.
- University or Organization: Australasian Society of Aerospace Medicine
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: $20,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Entrants from all overseas countries are eligible. Home country applicants can also apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Research programme in aerospace medicine are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to provide legitimate information.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted in the institute.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to submit the below mentioned documents and the application form via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Reference letters
- Research proposal
- Significance of project
- Project title
- Admission Requirements: The applicants’ research should be focused on and must be aerospace medicine oriented to be admitted in ASAM.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must be fluent in English language and must be able to communicate accurately and comfortably.
The institute will provide $20,000 towards the tuition fees of the research degree for the first year of the course. The grant will be renewable for the second year on the basis of the development in the research of the candidates.