The University of Nottingham, Ningbo, China is eagerly awaiting applications for its PhD Scholarships in Low Dimensional Materials for Intelligent Sensors. The programme is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The motive of the programme is to support international students who are going to enrol in the PhD degree programme in China.
Nice offer for international students to complete their study in China.
Founded in 2004, the University of Nottingham Ningbo, China, offers undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees in fields like satellite technology, the environment, education, and law.
Why study at the University of Nottingham Ningbo, China? UNNC has cutting-edge teaching and evaluation approaches to enable students to think independently and creatively. UNNC also provides a vibrant student experience through excellent accommodation, sporting, and dining facilities.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 10 June 2022, China Standard Time (CST)
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham, Ningbo China
- Department: Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee and a monthly stipend
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have a master’s degree, with a minimum average score of 65%, and degree classification Merit or above from a British university. Applicants also should hold a bachelor’s degree at the upper second class or above level. Applicants from institutions where a different score system is used must have achieved equivalent performance to the above.
- The Faculty of Science and Engineering also considers applicants holding a bachelor’s degree with first-class honours from a British university or the equivalent from other prestigious institutions.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: They must enroll themselves in the university using the online application portal and complete the application process. No separate application is required for a scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Students will need to upload all required supporting documents
- Scanned copies of both the degree certificate and graduation diploma for undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
- Chinese applicants who obtained a degree abroad or in Taiwan, Hong Kong, or Macau must also provide the certification obtained from the Chinese Service Centre for Scholarly Exchange.
- Applicants must provide official transcripts with marks for all the individual modules/courses taken during undergraduate and postgraduate studies and their certified English translations. It should also include the final score or GPA, which schools usually evaluate an applicant’s academic performance.
- While filling in the application form, you will need to nominate two referees who can provide academic references written in English to support your application.
- A brief CV/Resume
- Personal statement.
- Identity Card and Passport
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English or their entry qualifications were not obtained from a country/region where English is the native language are required to provide satisfactory evidence of their proficiency in English. Please provide the English Language test score report, e.g., IELTS, TOEFL IBT, PTE academic.
- The university will cover all the following:
- Tuition fee
- Monthly stipend
- Medical insurance with designated providers
- All above items are covered for up to 36 months based on satisfactory progression