The University of Sydney is actively providing financial support through its Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences International Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences International scholarship is awarded to exceptional international students from diversity priority markets.
Worthy opportunity for international students.
The University of Sydney, one of Australia’s best public research universities, is ranked 27th in Best Global Universities. The university is consistently present in the top 50 universities globally and strongly believes in education for all and leadership that improves lives in all of the communities served.
Why should you choose to study at the University of Sydney? The University of Sydney is an internationally known university consistently ranked in the top 50 universities globally to be a leader in education, research, student experience, and graduate employability. It has a reputation for research and teaching excellence. It is committed to assisting students at the University of Sydney throughout their academic careers.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 30 June 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Course Level: Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Award: $20,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s or master’s degree will be awarded in Arts and Social Sciences offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- be an international student
- Must have applied for but not yet commenced a bachelor’s degree or master’s by coursework degree that is a CRICOS registered award program delivered onshore at the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Must enroll full-time in the applicable degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can submit their admission applications by logging in to the university portal at the University of Sydney. No separate application is required for this Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Scholarship documentation
- Admission Requirements: To become a part of the university, you must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability such as IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The winning candidates will be awarded a scholarship wrath $20,000 per annum for one year.