Applicants are invited to apply for the Global Achievers Awards. This grant is offered by Valencia College for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Valencia College Global Achievers Award recognizes new, high-achieving, international students who are entering their freshman year. The award amount is $500-$2,500 and is based on merit achievement at the secondary level.
Valuable awards for international students.
Valencia College is a public state college in Orlando, Florida, United States. In 2011, it was named the top community college in the United States by the Aspen Institute.
Why study at Valencia College? At Valencia College, you can get a quality education that you can afford. The College is recognized as one of the best colleges in the country.
Application Deadline: The last date to apply for the scholarship is July 15th, 2022.
- The programme is open to undergraduate international candidates.
- Will graduate from secondary school by the time of enrollment with a minimum 3.0-grade point average.
- First time as a college applicant. Has not previously attended a college or university.
- Plans to enroll as an F-1 visa international students
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application. Must submit a Valencia College application for admission and all required application materials as stated on the ISS Application Requirements page. Also, complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, learners must be ready to submit the official secondary school transcripts, graduation certificate, and/or exam results, certified English translation, and General Equivalency Diploma.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a high school, an Associate in Arts degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
The award amount ranges from $500 to $2,500 USD and is based on merit achievement at the secondary level. A minimum 3.0-grade point average is required.