The University of Central Lancashire is pleased to announce the school of Natural Sciences International Masters by Research (MRes) Studentships in the UK. Students from around the world are eligible to apply for the MRes funding programme for the academic session 2022/2023.
The project is a collaborative project between the School of Natural Sciences at UCLan and the Lancashire Forensic Science Academy and it will be supervised jointly by chemists, forensic scientists and fingerprint practitioners.
Nice opportunity for international students to complete their Masters by Research (MRes) in the UK.
Established in 1828, the University of Central Lancashire is a government-run institution in Preston that provides higher education. This university’s personnel will assist you in achieving your goals.
Why study at the University of Central Lancashire? Students are intellectually and administratively supported and provided additional advice by the institution to ensure that they complete their chosen degree effectively.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 30 May 22
- University: University of Central Lancashire
- Department: School of Natural Sciences
- Course Level: Masters by Research (MRes)
- Awards: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Home/EU and International applicants
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters by Research: Fingerprint enhancement on polymer banknotes
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have to enroll in the PhD degree programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, students have to take admission to doctoral degree coursework at the university. After that, they should download the online application form and fill it out. Informal project related inquiries about the post can be made to Prof Ian Sherrington (Isherrington@uclan.ac.uk)
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit their previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: International applicants require an English Language level of UKVI IELTS 6.5 (no sub-score below 6.0) or equivalent qualification.
The studentship programme will provide tuition fees for successful candidates.