A college education is one of the most critical challenges of a student’s life. Therefore, to guide students and provide them with needed support, the University of Strathclyde is offering the MSc Future Energy and Power System Smart Operation and Management Scholarships.
Students who have applied for the MSc Future Energy and Power System Smart Operation and Management programme can apply for this scholarship. To be considered for this scholarship, the applicant should generally have a 2:1 (or equivalent) in their undergraduate degree.
This is a great opportunity for those candidates who wish to complete a postgraduate degree at the University of Strathclyde.
The University of Strathclyde is a public research university located in Glasgow, Scotland, founded in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute, Glasgow’s second-oldest University. The QS World University Rankings ranked within the top 300 universities worldwide. It is recognized internationally for its innovative research, teaching, and student support.
Why study at the University of Strathclyde? It offers flexible, innovative learning the-art facilities. Students have many opportunities linked to their careers at this University. Students will be encouraged to challenge accepted thinking and explore their interests through independent study at this University.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 26 August 2022
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Taught
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from the UK, EU, EEA, UK and Islands, RUK, International
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Taught degree in Electronic and electrical engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicant should generally have an undergraduate degree to consider for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, applicants must be admitted to a postgraduate degree programme at the University of Strathclyde. Complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic transcripts and other necessary documents.
- Certified copies of qualifications you’ve gained, degree certificate, and transcripts
- A copy of your passport.
- A copy of your sponsor letter/scholarship award (if appropriate/available)
- Copies of any other documentation to support your application, such as a CV, Personal Statement, or Portfolio.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for this scholarship, the applicant should generally have a 2:1 (or equivalent) in their undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not the candidate’s first language, they need to provide suitable English language test certificates.
The University of Strathclyde will provide an award amount of £5,000 to the winning candidates in the UK.