Jonkoping University is delighted to announce the Scholarships for Mexican Students in collaboration with FUNED. The scholarship applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023 in Sweden.
This scholarship offered in Sweden at the Jonkoping University is funded by FUNED, a private operating foundation that promotes the professional careers of future Mexican leaders. The scholarship is exclusively offered for business and engineering-related master’s degree programme. The award consists of 30% of the tuition fee. Candidates must have a minimum of 1 year of experience to be eligible to win the scholarship.
A great opportunity for a Mexican student award amount equivalent to 30% of the tuition fee.
Jonkoping University, formerly Högskolan I Jönköping, is a non-governmental Swedish university college located in the city of Jönköping in Småland, Sweden. It is a member of the European University Association and The Association of Swedish Higher Education, SUHF ranking 127th among the Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at Jonkoping University? Jonkoping University is an international university in the heart of Sweden, known for student entrepreneurship, intense research, and success that bridges knowledge and society, developing the talent of tomorrow. It aims to promote, conduct and share high-quality academic research on relevant family entrepreneurship and ownership topics.
Application Deadline: The application process is open. All students can apply as per their convenience and preference. However, it is suggested to submit their applications as soon as possible and observe course-specific application deadlines.
- University or Organization: Jonkoping University
- Department: Business School or School of Engineering
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden.
- Eligible Countries: Mexico.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for master’s degree programmes in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Digital Business, Marketing, Supply Chain, Engineering, and Computer Science offered at the Jonkoping University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have enrolled in a Master’s programme offered by Jönköping International Business School or the School of Engineering at Jönköping University.
- The applicants must have a minimum of 1 year of work experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants need to apply online for admission at Jonkoping University. Then, to apply for the scholarship, the applicants need to register themselves on the FUNED website.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Bachelor’s Diploma from a recognized university
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades
- Thesis, independent work, or equivalent from your bachelor’s degree
- Proof of English proficiency
- A copy of your passport
- Letter of Motivation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a relevant bachelor’s degree qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university.
The selected winners of the scholarship programme will be offered an award equivalent to 30% of the tuition fee for the duration of the programme at Jonkoping University.