The University of Melbourne is seeking high-achieving applicants and wants to give them a chance to participate in the Jean and Alan Mackenzie Bursary programme.
The award will be granted to the talented Australian and international students who wish to study the bachelor’s or master’s degree programs at the university.
Great opportunity for international students.
Established in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a public-spirited institution that makes distinctive contributions to society in research, learning, teaching, and engagement. It offers various undergraduate, master’s, and research degree programme.
Why study at the University of Melbourne? While studying at this university students encourages creative and independent thought. The University helps to build initiative and academic skills that can be used in life.
Application Deadline: Applications are open now.
- University: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and Master
- Awards: Up to $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 6
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in all study areas.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You need to be enrolled at the University of Melbourne
- Provide evidence of the financial need
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you have submitted an application for the Student Grants you will be automatically considered for this scholarship. Applicants have to apply for admission in a bachelor’s degree or master degree at the University of Melbourne.
- Supporting Documents: As part of your application applicants must submit copies of academic transcripts and proof of English language proficiency.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, the applicant must have a previous year’s degree before applying for the grant.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Melbourne University.
The scholarship provides an allowance of approximately $5,000 (the exact amount determined when the award is offered) paid in two installments usually in April and September.