Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the International Scholarships at Brockenhurst College and support your study in the UK.
The purpose of this scholarship scheme is to support international students commencing in the undergraduate degree programme at the college.
A wonderful chance to get financial support in the UK.
Established in 1909, Brockenhurst College is a large tertiary college situated in Brockenhurst, Hampshire. It accepts students of all ages and has over 2,700 full-time students and over 8,000 part-time adult learners.
Why study at Brockenhurst College? They offer a Higher Education experience that’s genuinely different. Their courses are available to study on a full-time basis, designed with career skills at their core, and cost significantly less than university.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Brockenhurst College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee 10% to 50%
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You must be a tuition-fee paying international student
- You must have been offered a place on a course at Brock of a minimum of one academic year’s duration
- You must demonstrate consistently high educational attainment in your past two years of school reports, particularly in your chosen subjects for Brock
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must complete and return the Brock Scholarship application form along with your course application form.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high school degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Students must demonstrate a high level of English language ability through your past two years of academic reports, your interview with a College member of staff and (if available at the time of application) a secure English language test
Successful scholarship applicants will receive a tuition fee discount ranging from 10% to a maximum of 50%.