The Chalmers University of Technology is welcoming international aspirants to take part in the International PhD Positions in Gender, Technology and Medicine in Sweden.
This student position is available for the most talented candidates commencing in PhD degree coursework at the university in Sweden. This student position is designed for the academic year 2022-2023.
This is an amazing programme that will support the higher education of talented students at the Chalmers University of Technology.
Chalmers Institution of Technology is a Swedish university dedicated primarily to technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime, and other management-related research and education.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? Chalmers University of Technology’s mission is to develop and disseminate information, expertise, and solutions that benefit everyone. Chalmers teaches its pupils how to think independently and use engineering methods to meet future difficulties.
Application Deadline: Any applications received later than the designated application deadline, i.e. June 26th, 2022, will not be taken into account.
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international as well as Sweden are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the PhD position in Gender, Technology and Medicine.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- To qualify as a PhD student, you must have completed a Master’s degree corresponding to at least 240 higher education credits in a relevant field (MA or MSc) when starting the position.
- The applicants must have high-quality communication skills in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this funding program, applicants must submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal letter
- Copies of bachelor’s and master’s thesis
- Attested copies and transcripts of completed education, grades, and other certificates
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a master’s level degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: The students must have an excellent command of spoken and written English and have good presentation and collaborative skills.
The candidates selected will be provided a salary and full-time temporary employment limited to five years at the Chalmers University of Technology.