If you want to achieve your educational goals but financial barriers are holding you back, you can apply for the Graduate Assistantships offered at Central Michigan University for the academic year 2022-2023.
The graduate assistantships have been established by each academic department at Central Michigan University. All graduate degree applicants in each department are eligible to be graduate assistants. The selected students receive tuition fee waivers and stipends as rewards.
An admirable opportunity that will help students by providing financial support.
Central Michigan University is a public research university ranked 249th among National Universities. The mission of the university is to develop, encourage and promote a positive campus environment that enhances the underlying principles as well as the stated policies of affirmative action.
Why study at Central Michigan University? The Central University of Michigan is a center for research and innovation and a global learning hub. Foreign nationals cross continents to come to study at the Central University of Michigan. CMich has collaborated with the top universities of the world to carry out the study abroad programs for the students. The institute also offers state-of-the-art infrastructure and the finest learning experience with the help of its highly qualified professors in its pool of faculty members.
Application Deadline: Applications are open. However, the applicants must follow the application deadline for the course they wish to follow.
- University or Organization: Central Michigan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate programmes offered at Central Michigan University can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be admitted and study in any department in a graduate programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to submit their applications via the online application portal of the university. All graduate students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of passport
- Transcripts/ proof of degree
- Third-party course by course credential evaluation and documents verification
- Other course-specific required documents.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.7.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
The Central Michigan University will select candidates and award them the graduate assistantships as per the programme they have decided to pursue.