Want to develop the skills to support learning communities in addressing local and global environmental and sustainability? Then, this might be the right fit for you! The University of Manchester has launched its Carbon Reduction Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is offered to all international and national students. The winners will be selected on merit rather than financial need and the candidate’s potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the master’s programme, including the diverse academic and cultural profile of the master’s class. There will be 30 winners who will be awarded a 10% tuition fee reduction.
Nice opportunity for applicants in the UK.
The University of Manchester is a public research university ranking 27th in the QS World University Rankings. The University of Manchester is also one of the top public universities in Manchester and is a historic institution recognized for its groundbreaking discoveries and high-quality research with a global impact.
Why study at the University of Manchester? The University of Manchester is famously known among international students for its teaching quality, employability prospects, and student experience with one of the largest and most diverse student communities in the country. It is also a favorite among top employers for its combination of academic quality and student diversity.
Application Deadline: 1st September 2022 is the last date to apply.
- University or Organization: University of Manchester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 10% reduction in fees
- Number of Awards: 30
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All home and overseas applicants are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MA Education for a Sustainable Environment programme offered at the University of Manchester can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be applying for the MA in Education for a Sustainable Environment by distance learning at the University of Manchester.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply online for admission. All eligible students will be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copies of official degree certificates and transcripts
- Your CV
- Copies of English Language Certification, such as IELTS, TOEFL or Pearson test score report
- A personal statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a UK Honours degree with a First or Upper Second (2.1) classification or the overseas equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- PTE – 59
- CAE/CPE – C1
The University of Manchester will award the winners of the scholarship a 10% reduction in the tuition fees of the undertaken MA Education for a Sustainable Environment.