Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for EPSRC Industrial CASE International PhD Studentships at Brunel University London. The Brunel University London is accepting applications from outstanding students for the academic year 2022/2023.
The funding program assists international students to undertake a PhD degree programme at Brunel University London. The successful applicants will receive an annual stipend (bursary) of £17.609 plus payment of their full-time home tuition fees for a period of 48 months (4 years).
Valuable chance to study at Brunel University London, UK
Brunel University is a well-known university in London that is known for its high-quality education and research. It has three colleges and three major research institutes, and it is ranked as the world’s 93rd best engineering and technology institution.
Why would you like to study at Brunel University London? Students who attend this university will benefit from excellent academic facilities as well as recognition for their innovative thinking. It also allows candidates to pursue quality education while maintaining their freedom of opinion in order to develop professional competence.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 30 June 2022.
- University or Organization: Brunel University London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: £17.609
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK/EU/ International Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Physics-based Modelling of Microstructure Evolution in High-strength 6xxx Aluminium Alloys
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants will have or be expected to receive a first or upper-second class honours degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Design, Mathematics, Physics, or a similar discipline. A Postgraduate Masters degree is not required but may be an advantage.
- Applicants will be required to demonstrate their abilities in numerical modelling or in the application of simulation software in scientific / engineering problems.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must take admission in PhD degree program at Brunel University London. After that, candidates must email all of the following documents to email@example.com
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the following documents:
- Your up-to-date CV
- Your personal statement (300 to 500 words) summarising your background, skills and experience
- Your Undergraduate/Postgraduate Masters degree certificate(s) and transcript(s)
- Evidence of your English language skills to IELTS 6.5 (or equivalent, 6.0 in all sections), if appropriate
- Contact details for TWO referees, one of which can be an academic member of staff in the College.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have English language proficiency to an overall score of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
The successful applicants will receive an annual stipend (bursary) of £17.609 plus payment of their full-time home tuition fees for a period of 48 months (4 years).