If you want to enroll in a value-adding summer programme, you must check out the AEMS Scholarships offered in Austria to international students by the Alternative Economic and Monetary Systems Summer School for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is offered by the AEMS Summer School in Vienna and is a program that takes place annually. It is organized as a not-for-profit cooperation project between OeAD student housing, the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna (BOKU), and representatives of the Economy for the Common Good (ECG).
This scholarship will support your higher education and will provide you with exciting perks throughout your educational journey.
Alternative Economic and Monetary Systems is an interdisciplinary summer school focusing on alternatives to the economic status quo: International participants deal with limits of growth, as well as the instabilities of our financial system.
Why choose the AEMS Summer School? AEMS’s current economic system leads to the exploitation of natural resources, and social problems, such as inequality, and plays a significant role in climate change. The AEMS summer school is a combined effort to create an academically open event for students and professionals from all walks of life.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for the scholarship is extended to 31st May 2022.
- University or Organization: Alternative Economic and Monetary Systems
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Academic course
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Austria.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the USA, UK, India, the Philippines, Turkey, Mexico, Italy, and other countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the programmes available at the AEMS Summer School.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students only.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must register on the website and complete an online application form. All applications will be taken into account to select the winners.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A scan or photo of the picture page of your passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- A brief motivational statement of why you would like to participate in the AEMS and how you want to contribute to a sustainable development
- Photo of yourself
- A grade transcript of home university
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed A-level and complete all fields and upload necessary documents at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The students must be proficient in English.
The selected applicants will receive y, BOKU-students or “Mitbeleger*innen” from other Austrian universities and acquire 5 ECTS credits from the University of National Resources and Life Sciences Vienna (BOKU). Foreign students get a BOKU certificate that needs to be acknowledged by their home university.