Do you wish to study in Turkey? The Sabanci University is providing an opportunity to international students through its Undergraduate Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship will be awarded to international undergraduate students upon being accepted by the university in their chosen course of study. The students who hold a diploma degree or equivalent are eligible to apply.
Golden opportunity for students to study in Turkey.
Sabanc? University is a young foundation university and is one of the top Private universities in Istanbul, Turkey. It is ranked between 521th in QS Global World Rankings 2021 with a mission to develop internationally competent and confident individuals advancing and fostering knowledge in natural sciences and engineering along with humanities, social and management sciences through innovative trans-disciplinary research.
Why choose Sabanc? University? Sabanci University offers excellent courses that help the students to take the proper steps towards whichever career they decide to choose. Sabanci University adds more exciting courses to its degree programs and allows for interdisciplinary studies at a broader level than most Turkish universities and universities abroad. The professors at Sabanci are very receptive to students’ needs. The university applications such as course make it easier for students to get updates from their Professors regarding course material and homework. It has a personalised and student-centric system.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before July 29, 2022
- University or Organization: Sabanc? University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate degree
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be applying to an undergraduate degree programme.
- The students must be enrolled and accepted into the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to fill the online application form of the university after logging in on the official portal. The accepted students will be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Official Transcript
- Statement of Purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold relevant previous education field and must have submitted legitimate documents at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 78
- CAE – B
- CPE – C
- PTE – 48
- YDS – 65
- YOKDIL – 65
The successfully selected undergraduate international applicants will be provided financial aid of about 25% to 100% toward their cost of study.