Grab the mind-blowing opportunity by applying for the International PhD Studentships in Improvement of Bioaerosol Parametrization in Atmospheric Models Using Molecular Properties of Bioaerosols Measured by Optical Spectroscopy Methods at the University of Hertfordshire for the academic session 2022-2023.
This study award is available for the brilliant UK, international, or EU applicants who are going to enroll in PhD degree in the United Kingdom.
Worthy offer for students to complete their degree in the UK.
The University of Hertfordshire is the leading business-facing university in the United Kingdom and an industry leader. The university’s primary goal is to provide high-quality, all-encompassing educational and training options that are responsive to students’ changing requirements.
Why study at the University of Hertfordshire? The university is forward-thinking and entrepreneurial, and it pushes individuals and organizations to achieve their full potential. They are committed to assisting you in obtaining a respectable degree while still at the university.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 31 May 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Hertfordshire
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,609
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK, International, or EU applicants
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: UK, International, or EU applicants.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Improvement of Bioaerosol Parametrization in Atmospheric Models Using Molecular Properties of Bioaerosols Measured by Optical Spectroscopy Methods.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applications are invited from individuals with a BSc (2.1 or above) or Master’s in a relevant subject, e.g., physics, meteorology, atmospheric/climate science, data science, remote sensing, mathematics, computer science, or engineering.
- experience in data analysis and numerical modeling (expected but not mandatory)
- programming skills with at least one of the following programming languages: Python, FORTRAN, C/C++, MATLAB, IDL
- This project is a combination of both experimental and computational work. We welcome applications from candidates who have experience in or are willing to support lab/field measurements and modeling.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be made on the university portal in the PhD degree program first. After that, you can fill out an online application form for this scholarship. Completed applications should be emailed to the Doctoral College Admissions Team.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants submit a research proposal not exceeding two A4 pages, a CV, and a cover letter. You will also need to provide:
- Two academic/researcher references are to be provided by the referee direc
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a certificate of English language competence (minimum IELTS 6.5 or equivalent) for candidates for whom English is not their first language.
The University of Hertfordshire will cover a stipend of an Annual tax-free bursary of approximately £15,609, plus tuition fees (£5,590 for UK or £ 14,905 for International and EU applicants).