Do you have good knowledge and understanding of thermodynamics and combustion? Then, this opportunity offered by Brunel University in London might be for you! It has established PhD Studentships for the project ‘Research and Development of Advanced Hydrogen Engines’ for the academic year 2022-2023.
This studentship is open to applications from all international, UK, and EU students that want to pursue a PhD study in the College of Engineering, Design, and Physical Sciences at Brunel University London to work on the respective project. The candidates must have relevant academic qualifications, experiences, and knowledge of the project topic to be eligible to wit this studentship. The selected candidates will be provided an £18,062 stipend and full tuition fees at home/EU rate.
Amazing chance to get benefitted in the UK.
Brunel University London is a public research university ranked 32nd among European institutions and 11th among British institutions that is also one of the very best green spaces in the country, having received the Green Flag Award in 2019 for the third year running.
Why choose to study at Brunel University London? Brunel University London is counted as a global university dedicated to its mission to bring benefit to society through excellence in education, research, and knowledge transfer. Brunel is committed to providing education and research relevant to the needs of industry and society and ensuring that the UK is contributing to the knowledge base so it can compete on the world stage.
Application Deadline: The application process will close on the noon of 23rd May 2022.
- University or Organization: Brunel University London
- Department: College of Engineering, Design and Physical Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £18,062
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All international and home country students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for a PhD study programme offered at the College of Engineering, Design and Physical Sciences at Brunel University London.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have practical experience with the operation of internal combustion engines.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to log in to the application portal of the university and complete their admission applications. To apply for the studentship, interested candidates must email the listed supporting documents as a single PDF to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Research Statement
- One page A4 personal statement
- Copy of degree certificates and transcripts
- Name and contact details of two academic referees
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have or be expected to receive a minimum 2:1 or 1stclass degree in mechanical engineering or a related discipline.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
Brunel University London will provide the selected candidates an annual stipend (bursary) of £18,062 plus payment of their full-time Home/EU tuition fees.